Hi guys, so I was tagged my the very lovely Melissa to do the 50 questions you've never been asked tag, like Melissa said on her blog this is such a great idea to get to know each other on more of a personally level. I loved Melissa's and when I finished reading her post I couldn't wait to begin my own. So let's get to it. Enjoy. x
1. Whats your favourite candle scent?
I love smelling candles but only when they haven't been lit because even the non smelling ones give me a horrendous headache, but the smells I like are summery candle smell. The Yankee Candle - Sunset Breeze smells amazing.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Jennifer Lawrence or Sandra Bullock.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
Well I got engaged when I was 23, so any time now but definitely before I'm 30.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Yes I do actually and I'm proud that it isn't me. Haha!
6. Can you do the splits?
Oh hell NO!
7. How old were you when you first learned to ride a bike?
I was late in this department because I had terrible balance which resulted in the removal of my tonsils but after that I learned pretty quickly, I think I was 10.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
I've swam in two, maybe three I'd have to look at a map. Hahaha!
9. How many countries have you visited?
So far only one, France last year. It was amazing.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
My brother and uncle was in the army.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I have two daughters and their names are Mia and Robyn, the only two girls names I liked.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
If we had a boy we had the name Logan.
13. What's the worst grade you've got in a test?
I got a U in G.C.S.E Math. Around 40 of us sat a Math exams this one morning and we thought we were done as it was the last one, it turned out we sat the wrong exam and we missed our actual exam, so instead of grading the one we did, they gave everyone a U and said if we wanted to re take the test we'd have to pay £35, I was one of the few that said no and took my U and waved goodbye to my school. Hahahaha!
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
That's So Raven, I loved this show.
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
I was a Witch and I remember making the hat our of a Kellogg's cereal box, it was awesome. I loved going around pretending to put spells on me and cursing my brothers. Hahaha!
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I've read the Harry Potters and the Hunger Games, I tried reading the Twilight series but I couldn't get into them, yet I LOVE the films.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
I'll keep my Essex accent thank you very much. LOL.
18. Did your mother go to university?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Now if binge watching Jackie Chan movies count as lessons then yes but then no. Haha.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What was the first amusement park you went to/
I think it was Alton Towers.
23. What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Italian or Russian sounds fun.
24. Do you spell the colour Grey or Gray?
25. Is your father bald?
I wouldn't know, I haven't seen or spoke to him in 8 years.
26. Do you know any triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I love The Notebook but Titanic will win every time.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes and it is amazing, I could eat a Chicken Madras right now, it might be morning but I don't care. Hahaha!
29. What's the name of your favourite restaurant?
Can I say Dominos? Hahaha.
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
Yes and I don't really see the hype, it's only chicken.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers ect)
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I don't know they've never told me but they knew I was going to be a girl so maybe they never had anything male for me.
33. If you have a nickname what is it?
Zo / Beast (don't ask it's not a welcomed nickname) / Candy
34. Who's your favourite person in the world?
Can I do a top 5 - Nick, My girls, My Mum and the band The Backstreet Boys. Hahahaha.
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
I love the city but the countryside is where my heart is.
36. Can you whistle?
No and please don't talk about it, it's a sore subject for me :(
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Dude, I'm 25 not 5 haha.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
There is no 39th question.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Yes it's called Henoch-Schonlein Purpura, it's a rare condition where my blood vessels become inflamed. It's not painful but when you have a rash covering most of your skin and billions of tiny red dots, you turn heads.
41. Have many times have you been to hospital?
Only twice as an adult, giving birth but I was in hospital a lot as a child, I suffered with fits a lot and I had a meningitis scare.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes and honestly maybe too many times.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Anywhere that sells them for the bigger girl. Peacocks do a good jean.
44. What's the last compliment you got?
When someone told me they could definitely see that I had lost a significant amount of weight. I was very happy.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Yes, I've even remembered enough to write them down.
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Coffee Coffee Coffee
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I wouldn't force any of my beliefs on my children, when they get to an age where they can make their own choices and decisions they can believe in anything they want, as long as they are happy.
49. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn't real?
WHAT!?!?! SANTA ISN'T REAL!!!!! Well I guess it's 25. Hahaha!
50. Why do you have a blog?
I blog because it's a little place in the great world wide web just for me, where I can write and talk about anything I want, to share my journey as a mother, a weightloss journey passenger, and someone who maybe after years of being felt silenced has finally got her voice and she is using it.
Well guys, I hoped you enjoyed this and encourage everyone to do this, it was fun.
I'll be tagging a few people on Twitter, because my blogger isn't allowing me to link anymore blogs to this post.