Tuesday 1 November 2016

Hello November.

Ok, I need this year to slow down some what so I can stop to catch my breathe. I'm finding it hard to believe that we are two full months away from seeing in 2017. When did time all of a sudden put on his big boy pants and decide to speed up. 

There are so many things I'm looking forward to in November and I won't be acknowledging Christmas until those things have passed. One being The Gilmore Girls on the 25th and also a new blog series that will be posted on my blog called, 'My Passions' It will be a four part series, each post will include a subject or activity I love to do, hence the name, they are things I am extremely passionate about.


October was a great month for me, I reached my 3 and a half stone lose which now only leaves me with 3 more stone and a half to lose, so once again this month will be filled with sweaty, out of breathe mornings from workouts no-one in their right minds should attempt. I am determined to get to my 4 stone lost mark by December and hopefully I will see the New Year in a little bit lighter.

I wish everyone a great start to November.

Much love. Zoe x



2 comments:

  1. followed! :) gorgeous photo and gorgeous blog! X

    www.slouiseharrison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you. I appreciate that so much :) x

    ReplyDelete