I was tagged by the lovely Katie and I've had so much fun answering these questions.
1. What's your favourite movie?
This one is easy - Rocky II
2. Favourite Movie in the past five years?
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 & 2. I saw both movies in the cinema and I loved them.
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
Rear Window - I love this movie.
4. A book you plan on reading?
I don't plan to read books, I buy them I read them. Simples.
5. A book that you read at school that positively shaped you?
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. It was the first book I'd ever read, the teachers thought it would be too much for me and even spoke to my mum about it. I think reading that and loving it shaped me into the book worm I am today.
6. Favourite TV show that's currently on?
Supernatural. I have been a fan from the beginning. I love that show.
7. On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you about life right now?
I would say a 9, a 10 would be if I won the lottery. Hahahahaha!
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
I love my Twitter but I'm more active on my Instagram.
10. Who should everyone be FOLLOWING right now?
EVERYONE. Everyone should be following everyone. Supporting everyone. Bringing up everyone, am I drunk writing this? YEs, follow EVERYONE! except the perves don't follow those.
11. What's your favourite food?
This shouldn't even be a question, it should just be PIZZA, Pizza all the time. Pizza is my answer. Hahaha
12. Least favourite food?
Baked Beans. That shizz is rant, I can't even stand the smell. Haha.
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Pepperoni and cheese lots of cheese.
14. Favourite Drink?
Jack Daniels and Coke. The drink that is helping me answer these questions actually. Hahaha.
15. Favourite Dessert?
Apple Crumble and Custard. Particularly the one my mother-in-law makes.
16. Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate?
Does it matter, I love all chocolate.
17. Coffee or Tea?
I would choose Coffee.
18. What's the hardest thing about being a mum?
It's seeing your children ill or in pain and not being able to do anything about it. You can give them medicine but really all you want to do is what the big guy in The Green Mile does and take away all the pain yourself.
19. What's your favourite band?
Avenged Sevenfold. Have seen them in concert once and once at a signing where M.Shadows hugged me and I nearly passed out.
20. Favourite Solo Artist?
Lana Del Rey. She is an Angel.
21. Favourite Song?
This is hard, I have so many. ABBA - The Winner Takes it All. Faith Evans - There You'll Be. Come What May from Moulin Rouge. Everything from David Bowie, Queen and pretty much every thing made in the 80's Haha.
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I actually have 3, I have one on each bicep and one above my wrist.
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or Cats?
I love dogs but I couldn't have one so I'll choose cats.
27. Bird-watching or Whale-watching?
28. Best gift you've ever received?
The gift to create life. Yep that one! Oh wait also what my mama did by giving me life, I'll throw that in here also. Haha
29. Best gift you've ever given?
Myself. HAhahaha no I joke, I don't know I'm poor all my gifts are shizz hahaha, urm anything I've hand made for anyone, handmade stuff I think is super special.
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
Did I mention I'm poor. Hahahahah no I'm joking, urmmmm. I think it was something handmade with her name on it. I've been drinking my memory is a bit fuzzy right now.
31. What's your favourite board game?
Monopoly. SHOW ME THE MONEY!
32. What's your favourite country to visit?
I've only ever been to France, it's too early in my travelling days to answer this but I do love France.
33. What's the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
Besides all of them. Italy. That's top on my list.
35. What's your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or Pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or Yoga?
40. Jogging or Swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
I'm sorry I do not know what this de-stress thing is? Hahaha. Closing my eyes with my headphones in listening to a playlist of killer tunes.
42. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
43. What's the weirdest word in the English Language?
Throbbing - It's just weird.
44. What's your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday, I was reading a really great book and the ending took me by complete surprise and I was crying happy tears.
46. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes I do.
47. Do you bake?
Why yes I do.
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
My ability to become addicted to something.
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
My creativity, I think.
50. Who do you miss the most?
My mama, she live about 300 miles away.
51. What are you listening to right now?
The Good Dinosaur right now and my two children having a blowing raspberry competition.
52. Favourite smell?
I want to say Jack Daniels, but that might make me sound a tad alcoholic hahaha but MINT. Amazing smell especially if it's mixed with chocolate.
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
I think it was my mum.
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair colour?
Natural Blonde, am still blonde.
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or Happy ending?
59. Favourite Season?
60. Three people alive or dead, that would like to have dinner with?
Elvis Presley, David Bowie and Lana Del Rey
61. Hugs or Kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or The Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you've been from home?
65. Sweet or Savoury?
66. Lipstick or Lipgloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
Little Women. I used to read it every Christmas
68. Favourite bedtime story?
Winnie the Pooh
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Well what can I say
70. Favourite sound?
Bagpipes. I love bagpipes.
71. Favourite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
Can this be a list. Right now it's Kate McKinnon.
73. Last photo you took?
My mini book haul.
My mini book haul.
I'm not going to tag anyone mainly because I think everyone I follow has actually done this already, but I encourage anyone that hasn't done to do it. It has been so much fun answering these questions, I was sad that they stopped at 73.
Peace and Love. x
Peace and Love. x